REALLY HAVE THE ITCH TO BUY THIS KIT...

Bigmikez

Seems like a pretty good deal! Never used the ratchet, but I have heard good things from people who do small engine work and what not. However, I have also heard that the torque is not as advertised, when comparing what Milwaukee says compared to an actual torque wrench.

FB82 

no doubt that is one fine looking kit!!     are you already in the m12 line or will this be your cherry pop???

you didn't think that by asking our opinions you would have anyone say "no, don't get it" did you?  haha   the only thing we all love more than spending our own money is spending others!      you running this one by the wife of just your addict buddies :)

Looks like a nice kit Big Mike,,,, go for it,,,,

Thanks mikey as soon as I get home tonight Im for sure ordering it can't wait to show them off at the shop to the guys lol they already love the 1/2 fuel and right angle 3/8 wrench when I take them they always try and find a reason to use them.

you didn't think that by asking our opinions you would have anyone say "no, don't get it" did you? haha the only thing we all love more than spending our own money is spending others! you running this one by the wife of just your addict buddies :)

Ok Bigmike, I will do what others won't and tell you. NO...........don't wait order it now!

no doubt that is one fine looking kit!!     are you already in the m12 line or will this be your cherry pop???

you didn't think that by asking our opinions you would have anyone say "no, don't get it" did you?  haha   the only thing we all love more than spending our own money is spending others!      you running this one by the wife of just your addict buddies :)

LOl NER!! I know u guys wouldn't let me buy something that wasn't worth it or wasn't a good deal I trust u guys and yea I ran it by the wifey but she ain't complaining right now with all the OT I've been working plus it also helps that I bought her the iPhone 6+ and her bigass nice bbedroom set for valentines ;) right now everything is "ok bebe what ever you want" lol!! But still I have to watch my funds I don't wanna fall down that hole again. Oh and I blame DR and Chrisk for introducing me into the m12 line!! Jk they really helped me out last year with a battery and charger for a bare hacksaw that I found in a auction car at the shop and since then I've been buying more n more though this will be my first fuel.

LOl NER!! I know u guys wouldn't let me buy something that wasn't worth it or wasn't a good deal I trust u guys and yea I ran it by the wifey but she ain't complaining right now with all the OT I've been working plus it also helps that I bought her the iPhone 6+ and her bigass nice bbedroom set for valentines ;) right now everything is "ok bebe what ever you want" lol!! But still I have to watch my funds I don't wanna fall down that hole again. Oh and I blame DR and Chrisk for introducing me into the m12 line!! Jk they really helped me out last year with a battery and charger for a bare hacksaw that I found in a auction car at the shop and since then I've been buying more n more though this will be my first fuel.

Nice, good for you man

I remember that post about the hackzall you found now that you mention it.. i was going to caution you that one m12 tool quickly turns into 10 but it looks like you've already figured that out! haha

Not to be a peckerhead, but just think how many tools you could have bought with what you spent on the bedroom set....