FINALLY!!

Bigmikez

Finally I got a email from HD to pick these badboys up today! They came just in time so can takem to work 2marrow and test them out and I gotta do some work on my friends car this weekend plus this is my first fuel into the m12 line very excited, though the m12 3/8 fuel feels and looks a lil bulkier from the top part than the m18 3/8 fuel to me, mayby it's just me but I'm super happy Thanks crew for helping choose this kit!!! T.I.A#1!!!!

• Like 2

Yeah the grip is super on the gun (and the hackzall for that matter). Add in a 4.0 and your running all day. It is not an 18v but it'll do a lot and it lasts forever. I love mine!

Chris if it wasn't this kit I was gonna go for the fuel hackzall kit but that will hopefully be the next fuel I get :}

Congrats Bigmikez the next two tools I want to get is the M12 fuel1/4 impact wrench and the M18 Fuel 1/2" compact impact wrench. I probably wont be buying kits but bare tools though :)

Thanks DR!! I was eyeing the m18 fuel compact 3/8 wrench b4 this kit but when I saw that it came with the ratchet I had to jump on it I even think that the m18 might be a lil shorter/compact than the fuel I got but it's ok not a deal breaker for me though but I will still keep my eye open for the bare tool to and I still need atleast another 1or 2 m18 batteries.

NICE!!! I just picked up the m12 3/8 fuel impact with free battery (as I got the ratchet last time this deal was around) picked mine up from HD as well. I used it to removed the cap off my truck and I liked it (don't need much power for this but ease of use was great)

I have used the Ratchet and its a great little tool, working on my Quads and Bike this was very useful, but remember it's not a high torque impact ratchet. Overall it makes quick work of job that have a lot of nuts.

Side note I am really liking these m12 fuel tools! they are my goto's originally excuse for purchasing was for my girlfriend as they are small, light and powerful. These free bare tools/battery deals are hard to pass up......I have no will power when it come to tool deals...

• Like 1

Thanks FrosBros but im not good at specs and doin reviews bro but I am gonna beat the crap out of it at the body shop and im gonna lend it to our mechanic whos has been loving my M18  1/2 fuel, he's using the M12 3/8 fuel today and he was kinda laughing at how small the battery was but I still hear it running so far ;) I will for sure let u know how it does in a couple weeks being here.