Regopit and his sore As$!!!!!

ChrisK

Hhad a great time. Dan & Eric are a lot of fun to hang out with. When we hear them talk about just doing it that's no bs they just turn on the camera and roll with it.

THATS OUR BOY!!! very awesome Rego they look like some cool chill ass dudes I think that's why we love this place so much everyone here down to earth tool junkies.

Hhad a great time. Dan & Eric are a lot of fun to hang out with. When we hear them talk about just doing it that's no bs they just turn on the camera and roll with it. 

Your telling me dan and eric don't have a bunch of script writers and assistants off to the side?

I love it when Dan just chucks that thing on the floor. Cracked me up. Kinda looks like my darn shop right now while I'm building that darn bench. I can't get anything anywhere. But Dans got WAY more stuff that I do!

Well crap, now I want to be in a vid with the guys!! Of course, I'll probably have to sign some sort of waiver that says I can't say "Ryobi" too many times, but I think I can handle it...maybe...

Great job Regopit, and congrats to NER for winning the T-Shirt,,,,,

Thanks man!

coolest part about it was  the 24th was actually my birthday, i saw the video that morning when it first came out and it was a perfect start to my b-day!      pretty wild how that happened 

Hey yeah! Happy Birthday John! Your just a kid dude! I remember 29.....like it was yesterday....I was young, on the job....no back pain.....girls used to check me out.....now? My chiropractor told me last week when I complained of back paint from being on the cellar floor working on my bench too long...."Well Chris....whatdya think? Your getting older!"