Press Release for Tough Radio

RickyMcGrath

I hope the EU version will have DAB+ (digital radio)

The only thing I wonder about is the external power adapter. Must be to rule out interference when charging I think. 

Other than that it is a fancy radio. Finally bluetooth built in. I don't really need it, but I want it :)

• Like 2

I hope the EU version will have DAB+ (digital radio)

The only thing I wonder about is the external power adapter. Must be to rule out interference when charging I think.

Other than that it is a fancy radio. Finally bluetooth built in. I don't really need it, but I want it :)

Long time to see! Where have you been hiding?

I'm in the same boat. The BlueTooth speaker I have is more than sufficient but I really want this.

Yup, I got that email too I might have to start investing in Tough boxes soon. There so nice I'm afraid they might walk away with all my tools inside if I buy them, I have an open style tool bag. I get scared to leave it where I can't see thinking somebody might just grab something.

• 2 weeks later...

ToughSystem-Music.jpg

I wonder how this secures on the brackets since there are no side handles?!

I also read on another toolblog that the external powercable/adapter (that you see in the TIA sneak peek video) is a temporary thing and that the final cable/adapter is/was still in development.

I do hope they can find a way to put that adapter inside so you only have a cable running out the back.