Went to home depot for tucktape and...

torontotoolman

Looks like a successful trip Toronto. A good day at the HD.

Ya it was a good morning dropped my son off at camp then went to home depot lol been an off week from work and for me i hate not working but its giving me time to work on my shed but ya today had to take a therapeutic trip to the HD lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Ya it was a good morning dropped my son off at camp then went to home depot lol been an off week from work and for me i hate not working but its giving me time to work on my shed but ya today had to take a therapeutic trip to the HD lol

Sometimes I tell myself lets go to HD and just look around.  This usually ends up in buying something but I can live with that.

• Like 1

great stuff - HD hooks you up with items you dont plan to get :D

And helps you spend money you dont need to spend haha but ya the fastback knife is nice and i wish they had the.milwaukee stapler but they dont soo i had to settle for dewilts stapler but its okay because its just a stapler lol

And helps you spend money you dont need to spend haha but ya the fastback knife is nice and i wish they had the.milwaukee stapler but they dont soo i had to settle for dewilts stapler but its okay because its just a stapler lol

i have the same stapler. but i kinda like a pneumatic stapler more....would be awesome to have a bosch 12v or 18v stapler :D

Toronto I feel ur pain man it's hard to be a tool junkie and not buy anything while in HD but that's why we're here to help u feel better about spending and not saving just remember when ur bank account is in the negatives ur not alone so is mine lol!!! Nice new toys T Man!!

• Like 1

Bosch does make an 18v finish nailer that they never promote or advertise.

buddy i work with has it i have used it and i really liked it, i was shocked to see it in his truck because i have never heard of bosch making a battery powered nailer.

HD is like a junkies dealer just waiting for you to show up for the next fix. As for the wife just give her the standard Junkie answer "it was on the bargain shelf and it was supper cheep and I could not pass it up"

• Like 4

When you go to a hardware store to pickup a vacuum hose but end up spending 70 bucks by the time the day is over, you know you got a problem. LOL

If you keep it under $100 you're doing better than me.