So, I think Lowe's hate TIA...

n00b

The wife wanted to make a stop at Lowe's this weekend.

While there, I gotta hit the can.  #2-style.  And what's one to do to pass the time?  ZOMG FREE WIFI!!1!

I hop on, agree to their "Terms of Service" and begin surfing...."Let's see what's up on Teh TIA"....

"Please agree to our Terms of Service".

Well, that's weird...maybe I didn't hit accept...accept again...

TIA FTW!

WTF.

Accept again.

TIA.

GRRRRRRRR

Accept AGAIN.

Wait...maybe they only allow me on The Lowe's site while in store....nope, Fantasty Football Forum fires up, as does ESPN...even Home Depot was accesible, but no TIA.

Jerks.

I can't say too much bad about Lowes. I have got a couple good deals on tools because one of their expert employees put the sale stickers on the wrong tool! Other than that I rarely go there unless they have a Bosch tool in stock that I want. With the exception of Bosch on hand HD has the better selection of good brands. I wish HD would give out free popcorn though like Rural King, then I would be in Heaven!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can't say too much bad about Lowes. I have got a couple good deals on tools because one of their expert employees put the sale stickers on the wrong tool! Other than that I rarely go there unless they have a Bosch tool in stock that I want. With the exception of Bosch on hand HD has the better selection of good brands. I wish HD would give out free popcorn though like Rural King, then I would be in Heaven!

. Once and awhile they give out popcorn at my HD the kids love it when they do.

. Once and awhile they give out popcorn at my HD the kids love it when they do.

Dang, all we have is free water.

The lady told me today that our Home Depot is not going to hire full time positions anymore. Not sure if that is just our location or everywhere but that should really help getting quality and knowledgeable employees.[emoji24]

Dang, all we have is free water.

The lady told me today that our Home Depot is not going to hire full time positions anymore. Not sure if that is just our location or everywhere but that should really help getting quality and knowledgeable employees.[emoji24]

. I don't k ow about that one but I have a bro I law that works at HD but in his home town of San Diego I'm gonna ask him

. I don't k ow about that one but I have a bro I law that works at HD but in his home town of San Diego I'm gonna ask him

I'm curious to hear what he says. I'm assuming if it is true it would allow them to pay less for benefits to employees but not sure.

I have looked at the forum while in my lowes before. Our newest Home Depot is 45 minutes away unfortunately. My lowes doesn't have much in the way of tools. HD is just so much better for tools of any kind to me, they have better brands and better selection.

I prefer HD as far as tools go, they have more brands that I prefer.

I hate Lowe's wifi, it is so slow I avoid using it and just stay on my 4g.

I highly doubt HD is going to stop hiring full time employees. There is no way they can really operate without full time employees.

My HD gave me free popcorn I don't know what's up with yours

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk