Flashlight

jbw55

Right now my kids love flashlights, so I just buy the cheap LED lights you see at the registers. They actually are pretty handy to have around, it's just that the kids always have the batteries drained!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

How many of those are waterproof?

I've had enough "waterproof" flashlights killed by water I only use my maglites now.  It's just not worth carrying a light that can't go for a swim.

Most are water resistant and none are actual rated for under water use however these manufacture have models that are, I just don't own those versions, mine are more for weapon mount and general use....popular with the military, police, security, etc.....

Right now my kids love flashlights, so I just buy the cheap LED lights you see at the registers. They actually are pretty handy to have around, it's just that the kids always have the batteries drained!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My kiddos are the same.  I found a 3-in-1 spot/flood LED light at Lowe's on clearance for $4 and my kids play with it all the time.  It's a nice light...when it's not dead.

Jealous of your light collection. I spent to much money on lights haha. I was at a store when I was on vacation a couple weeks ago and they were a dealer for surefire lights. They are expensive but are very nice. I started looking into them ant there is a wide variety to choose from. They have hand held lights and gun mounted. Even a have a flashlight watch! They also have a life time warranty. I love haveing a flashlight handy.

This is what I use at work. It's a cheap led but gets the job done.

Then we have Pelican lights that are pretty tough. Its not led but still has a decent light when new.

There is so many brands of lights out there these days. I have not heard of that particular one.

You ain't kidding, tough to keep up with them all......Foursevens is fairly new to the market, nice quality light with fair pricing, a light that will give you many years of service.

I just got a damn 2d mag light

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I had till a couple years ago.

My brother is in law enforcement an carried a stream light. I always said ahh no lights worth that much when my mag lite does the job. Once he gave me his old one when he bought a new streem light one my mind was changed. I never realized the difference a good light makes. Since then I've been hooked on stream light.

• Like 1

That's what I had till a couple years ago.

My brother is in law enforcement an carried a stream light. I always said ahh no lights worth that much when my mag lite does the job. Once he gave me his old one when he bought a new streem light one my mind was changed. I never realized the difference a good light makes. Since then I've been hooked on stream light.

I had a surefire lost it in the wood hunting just haven't bought another one is all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk