Free 5.0 M18

JimboS1ice

Not in the M18 line yet but it seems like a great deal at HD, free 5.0 battery with purchase of M18 flood light or work light. If your looking for a battery your basically getting 29 bucks off and a free light.

1d93f49b1a17007ebb96b02a1612fe3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta get my butt to Home Depot I had that light in my hand the other day and put it down. I hope it's the same deal at my store. If they do I'm grabbing one tomorrow

I was tempted, I was bsing with the tool guy he kept trying to sell me tools I already got, lol, so he was showing me this deal, I'll probably stop after work tomorrow to pick one of these up.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just looking at that light Tuesday night and didn't notice a sign. I wonder if I just missed it or if it isn't at all locations.

I don't think it's every HD, the one around the corner from me only has the free battery with the brushless combo kit.

That sounds like an amazing deal. The only thing I see is that free battery tag says with purchase of kit 1001-277-527 which is the fuel drill driver kit just below?

I see that now, oh well sorry for the false alarm, saves me the trip to HD tomorrow, typical of them, I don't understand why I like that store as much as I do because I've had problems in the past with some of their promotions.

They got me, made it all the way to the register! I saw a add over by the Milwaukee section and it was misleading cause I was excited. It was the buy this kit get one or the other free. Oh well haha

Which HD?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584