What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

No Jimbo, that is not for my Festool. That is a router plane made by Lie Nielsen in Maine and its used to clean out and or make dados into wood. It's fully adjustable and includes a fence for edge work. Very nice plane. Pretty proud of this one, it's going to get some immediate use on a project I am building from my wife.

I Gothcya now, it's a beautiful tool, can't wait to see what you make with it!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Jimbo, that is not for my Festool. That is a router plane made by Lie Nielsen in Maine and its used to clean out and or make dados into wood. It's fully adjustable and includes a fence for edge work. Very nice plane. Pretty proud of this one, it's going to get some immediate use on a project I am building from my wife.

. Wow that's really cool Chris I would love to see what projects this bad boy helps u in.

That reminds me of a company I think sells similar tools, Garrett Wade maybe, it's been years since I bought from them, but very nice quality. Now I'm nut even sure if that's the right name. .....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

chrisk, beautiful shoulder planes

Thank you sir! Pretty excited, I've now got a Lie Nielsen low angle block plane, the Lie Nielsen Router plane and this Veritas bull nose! What's really cool about this is the nose comes off so you can go right to the butt. These three planes are for shoulder and dados

chrisk, have you seen the wood river line of shoulder planes, dont know much about them. stanley also re-introduced a few planes in their "SWEET HEART" line. one is a shoulder plane that breaks apart so you can use it as a chisel plane. the two block planes, and the icon no4 bench plane

chrisk, have you seen the wood river line of shoulder planes, dont know much about them. stanley also re-introduced a few planes in their "SWEET HEART" line. one is a shoulder plane that breaks apart so you can use it as a chisel plane. the two block planes, and the icon no4 bench plane

I actually was cleaning some rabbits with a Stanley sweetheart shoulder plane last week. Great little plane!

I kick myself I missed out on an estate sale of 35 various hand planes for $400. I called the person a few minutes to late......

some were Cliftons, anant, Stanley HNT Gordons and others.........feeling pissed.....