What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Ha ha can't wait to have a chance with it, it was either this or the dewalt. Fortunately they are basically the same in stats, dewalt my be a hair stronger. For the price of this I couldn't pass it up, 180 on eBay free shipping, new in box... Haven't seen either one that cheap.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the price of this I couldn't pass it up, 180 on eBay free shipping, new in box... Haven't seen either one that cheap.

Jimbo

Very possibly a remnant of the HD $150 off deal. There's been a ton of CL sales from resellers trying to sell the combos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needed a oscillating tool for a project I'm doing, so I bought this guy today:

lUKhBHV.jpg

Seems to be malfunctioning, sometimes it just doesn't turn on when I flip the switch. It also doesn't seem to have the power I expected, think this is going back and I'm going to get the m18...m18 is only $20 more anyway, spent more than that on some single blades for the stupid thing.

• Like 1

lUKhBHV.jpg

Seems to be malfunctioning, sometimes it just doesn't turn on when I flip the switch. It also doesn't seem to have the power I expected, think this is going back and I'm going to get the m18...m18 is only $20 more anyway, spent more than that on some single blades for the stupid thing.

I have the same one, never had switch problems, must be a fluke. ...

I use my heavily for cutting pvc pipe in confined spaces, drywall to make access, and sometimes wood to make room for my plumbing. I can't recall having low power on it, I don't need a whole lot for what I use it for.

It is priceless though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

lUKhBHV.jpg

Nice buy BMack, hopefully you get a better one. I have the 18V Makita and its a Beast, love these tools!!!
  • Like 1

Thanks for the comments guys :)

I have the same one, never had switch problems, must be a fluke. ...
I use my heavily for cutting pvc pipe in confined spaces, drywall to make access, and sometimes wood to make room for my plumbing. I can't recall having low power on it, I don't need a whole lot for what I use it for.
It is priceless though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I agree, I think I just got a bad one. I'm still not sure whether I'm going to go with the m18 or m12 when I return it. I really like how they include the adapter, it allowed me to buy one of the Dremel blades. I also got a few of the Bosch blades, which didn't need the adapter.