Start Your Voting Now - User Choice Awards

Eric - TIA

Every year we give awards to various tools and manufacturers.  While we will still create the TIA awards, we are going to add a twist this year.  This year you get to pick what tools and manufacturers you like the best with the TIA awards.  We created a very in depth survey where you can vote.  The link is below

A huge thanks to JimboS1ice.  He took a ton of time and set up the awards with doing a ton of research, adding categories and adding tools.  Without him, these awards would not have been ready this year.

We would also like to give thanks to the following people for their active roll in helping with the awards.  JMG, Caterpillar, Kruton, Bigmikez, BMack37 and KnarlyCarl.  If we forgot to give thanks, we are sorry.  I know a ton of work went into this.

Tools in Action User Choice Awards

• Like 9

Done, man that was in depth! Good job guys.

Proto hand tools #1 [emoji6]

I had had to write in the Husqvarna 580bts backpack blower. It's the baddest on the market and the 150 is a toy by comparison. 

So many different models I thought I got the husqarvarn back pack though [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

So many different models I thought I got the husqarvarn back pack though emoji17.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, no reason to fret. It was a fine survey and BY FAR the most comprehensive we've ever had. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, comp56 said:

you guys missed age, gender, social insurance number, name of first born, name of third wife (if applicable) ....lol

holly crap there are a lot of tools I don't have....lol

LOL!!!??

HAHA too funny, this would actually apply to my uncle, poor guy never could find the right one...

Good work Jimbo, that's awesome, been trying to keep up with things here, not the easiest thing to do....

BTW, if it isn't clear you can select "Other" leave it blank if you have no opinion.

Thanks everyone for putting this together, I can't imagine the amount of work Jimbo and Eric specifically put in to this. Let's all make sure to vote to show appreciation for what they've done for us...it will be a great discussion on the results!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, comp56 said:

you guys missed age, gender, social insurance number, name of first born, name of third wife (if applicable) ....lol

holly crap there are a lot of tools I don't have....lol

LOL, maybe next year we wil have all that.  Jimbo did an awesome job, thanks.

4 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

Hell, my wife hollers louder than that. 

ya hide my wife's keys you want loud......the heck with facebook to communicate people from far and wide come over to help look for them.....

Jimbo! Thanks man!

I've made Google Surveys before and let me tell you, it 'aint fun. Very well done man, I bet it took a lot of time because it took me a good 10 minutes to get through the survey

Cant wait to see the results! I bet there is gonna be a huge response once the vid comes out 

• Like 1