do any of the dewalt radios sound good?

framer

Job Site radio wise I think the Milwaukee M18 blue tooth or Bosch Powerbox can't be beat. Like Chrisk mentioned a Bluetooth version should be out pretty soon. The only thing is Bosch tends to be the slower of all the tool companies.

agree the Milwaukee is top notch and man the Bosch is nice I really wanted to buy that radio but just never did cus I didn't have anything Bosch...
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have 3 of the tough boxes. I made a liner from foam for the Dewalt drill set I have since all it had was a bag. I bought a Dewalt 20v recip and it came with one. I got the big one as a carrier for other stuff. They are pretty rugged. I was looking forward to that new Dewalt radio but now this Milwaukee is out and seems like a better pick. Also the Milwaukee will charge batteries. Can't beat that.

I have 3 of the tough boxes. I made a liner from foam for the Dewalt drill set I have since all it had was a bag. I bought a Dewalt 20v recip and it came with one. I got the big one as a carrier for other stuff. They are pretty rugged. I was looking forward to that new Dewalt radio but now this Milwaukee is out and seems like a better pick. Also the Milwaukee will charge batteries. Can't beat that.

The Dewalt tough case radio will charge batteries as well. It has 4 speakers and 2 subs so the sound should be better than the older models. Can anyone confirm that the tough case radio has better sound and bass than previous models? OH and they finally put BT in the full size radios, no more adaptors necessary .

The Dewalt tough case radio will charge batteries as well. It has 4 speakers and 2 subs so the sound should be better than the older models. Can anyone confirm that the tough case radio has better sound and bass than previous models? OH and they finally put BT in the full size radios, no more adaptors necessary .

The latest Dewalt 'Tough Music' - (to use it's official description) totally blows anything else out of the water.. 

I was on a Jobsite (here in the UK) the other Day, and the Dewalt Team came to visit me (as part of my usual product testing duties) so I asked them to bring the New Tough Music Radio.. 

We set it up and left it running for an hour or so whilst we discussed new products.. 

Within that time, 2 out of 6 other contractors on site, got on the phone and ordered one.. And one of them contractors currently holds no other Dewalt tools in their kit.(as yet)...

Thats how good the product is....