Gen. 2 Fuel Kit Weights?

RickyMcGrath

Just received shipping notification for my Gen 2 Fuel drill from the Milwaukee Symposium Giveaway. There was some discrepancies as to what drill kit will be given away. It will be delivered Tuesday, but the shipping weight is 29.4lbs. What's everyone's best guess as to what kit it is?

When I got my fuel hammer drill and impact driver kit shipped to me the weight was like 8 lbs listed on UPS' tracking page and I freaked out thinking they sent me the wrong thing too but it ended up being the right thing. The weight was way off. I think manufactures and retailers with accounts with shippers make their own labels and sometimes screw things up but being that they have large accounts they probably reconcile the weight/cost after the fact if there is a discrepancy.

Or.... Maybe it's a box of rocks and that's what I won. [emoji12]

Yeah, but they are probably really sweet rocks!  If they are Milwaukee rocks  you know they are going to look good too!

Seriously though, I am curious now to see what they sent you.  I may try to look back and see what the shipping weights were compared to actual weights of a couple tools I ordered recently.