What really grinds my gears!!

JimboS1ice

Today at work, we are having a total store removal, we have about 15 contractors in the store. Three of them are in my work area installing a meat slicer and not one of them had a pocket knife to cut the straps off the pallet? Seriously? Isn't that contracting 101, always have a cutter or some sort of a blade handy?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Today at work, we are having a total store removal, we have about 15 contractors in the store. Three of them are in my work area installing a meat slicer and not one of them had a pocket knife to cut the straps off the pallet? Seriously? Isn't that contracting 101, always have a cutter or some sort of a blade handy?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's always my rule of thumb. Generally I have two knives at all times.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm terrible when it comes to losing knives so I try to keep it on the cheaper side of things, I like the fastbacks, I can keep the blade pretty sharp and if and when I lose it, it's not the end of the word. Plus I love having Milwaukee red in my pocket all day long.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk