Dewalt tote

locksmithmatt

I got a tote the other day for the van not sure what I'm going to do with it yet ??

one of the guys in the uk on the Stanley tools site has done this to one which I think is a good idea

3c77f22d91e441dab8f4725cdd340e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea, just needs to paint that ply black or yellow
  • Like 1

It's simple and effective , on Saturday I wanted to clear up quick so I ran around and picked up all my odds n Sod's tools stuck them in the tote and in the van they went (worry about them this morning )

It's handy if you have a main hand toolbag but then want to take a few select bits into the job , chuck them all in , easy the carry

A shoulder strap would make a good addition

I think it would also be a ideal up grade from a bucket of tools if your a bricky, plasterer painter etc , looks a lot more professional , and it's totally water proof , good for putting it down in wet n muddy jobs , not so good when it's raining and going to fill up with water

In some aspects it's more handy than a ds300/ds400 as odd shape tools can stick out the top while you still have it on a stack of boxes on the trolly

I would like one of those totes for my cordless collections my current tote can't hold my daily use cordless tools and batteries.

Where did you get this?

Anyone have a link to where I can find one of these?

Google Search: 

DWST08205

I saw one US online retailer that is stocking them. They just started shipping out.

• Like 1

Google Search: DWST08205

I saw one US online retailer that is stocking them. They just started shipping out.

Thanks.......looks like Tool Barn is carrying them for $29

They also are running the DeWalt $25 off $100

May have to put in a order [emoji12]

• 4 weeks later...

i got mine today.

It is different then the one pictured above. It has no top handle, just side handles. Almost looks like that one is a Tstak version, the one i got is tough systems.

It is rugged, and a good size for my daily use cordless tools. I will add a top handle for easier one handed carrying.

i got mine today.

It is different then the one pictured above. It has no top handle, just side handles. Almost looks like that one is a Tstak version, the one i got is tough systems.

It is rugged, and a good size for my daily use cordless tools. I will add a top handle for easier one handed carrying.

You sure they not sent you a dodgy one?? I've only ever seen pics of the tote with the big silver fold flat carry handle , sounds like they just sent you a box with no lid

i got mine today.

Seems like a mix up with your order