What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

14 hours ago, BLRWI said:

Bought the Festool DWC 18 Brushless drywall gun for an upcoming basement renovation. Took some getting used to but it is a sweet machine. 

I would really like to hear your impressions on this one. They just took stock of these at my local Woodcraft and what a machine!

14 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Stole this saw from a forum member for a great price. I've never used a bandsaw. I love it. DeWalt brushless 5" is in the future unless we get a big brushless metabo available.

20161019_162259.jpg

I own two band saws. Milwaukee m12 which is close to the size of this one. And I have the milwaukee corded deep cut which will do something like 5 1/2 inches. I love them both. I use them to cut EVERYTHING.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

It's reddish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i told her, plus way less money.......all she did was say you smell that roast? did you want to just smell it?.......

• Like 2

Finally picked this guy up today. I've been wanting one of these for quite a while now. I am blown away by the sound quality and volume. Tested it out today while I was tiling a shower surround jamming to some Alice in Chains!b4ebdd2e9c22215c5e74363ab710d5cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Aww man typical woman holding the feeding of our stomachs to get what they want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya you got that right, she has had that on me since day one....didn't help I asked her out after buying some cookies she made at a high school fund raiser in the 9th grade....lol

• Like 6