What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

844d04699e0ae95f13f27c17f985a5ac.jpg

Picked up some stocking stuffers for my sisters at the depot today. The tape measures are for me though!

e9fa8415014b51f1574426898b81cc07.jpg

I finally picked up a contractor pro rig. My father has had his for around 15 years and still going strong. Suspenders were separate and are on the way. I love my veto pro pac's, but I really like a suspender rig for residential construction. Plus with my lower back problems the gatorback belt, and gel suspender pads are comfy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 5

Nice guys! @Rutter finally posting his goods up for the crew to drool over lol!!

@NicolasRamos did you get the m18 blower from Acme for $59 it's on sale during November..

Did not. I keep forgetting to check acme! I picked it up local

IMG_20161104_203511708

I think I would be better off having got the m2 mask, but I know the filter that this comes with won't work for me, does not allow me to take a full breath of air, so the upgraded filters such as the f2 (hepa) and the f3 (hepa+ active carbon) work fine.

I was right on the verge of the large filter, but the extra large is the right fit for me. Their customer service is excellent and easy, since I had to exchange the large for an extra large.

• Like 6

30797052365_9cc6304e79_b.jpg  

I think I would be better off having got the m2 mask, but I know the filter that this comes with won't work for me, does not allow me to take a full breath of air, so the upgraded filters such as the f2 (hepa) and the f3 (hepa+ active carbon) work fine.

I was right on the verge of the large filter, but the extra large is the right fit for me. Their customer service is excellent and easy, since I had to exchange the large for an extra large.

I ordered the M2 with the F3 filters

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

763380aa9f30f4cc1f0ad2ee2a59c21a.jpg

After my Gen1 fuel set got stolen my boss replaced it with a Gen2! Hurray!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That sucks it got stolen, think I remember you mentioned that before. But that's the best kind of boss to replace that for ya!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

That's a great kit for you Sister KnarlyCarl!

Also, I didn't know that Milwaukee M12 had a 6.0Ah battery. I'm glad they haven't totally forgot about the M12 line

Heck yeah! I saw it here first! Someone posted the pics of the 6.0 from Europe I believe it was, and soon enough they came over here

7 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

Knarly, where did you pick up the gear from? I saw Acme Tools has the 6.0 for $79 I believe.

Honestly I made a deal with Construction fasteners in Saskatchewan lol! That's what I paid for them, I was aiming for a little more of a savings but things didn't turn out like I hoped, don't think I'll be doing that again, unless I can really lever a deal with them.