What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Todays haul arrived earlier than expected... UPS normally doesn't arrive till long after dark.

IMG_0234[1].JPG

More of the 30% off sale from CPO. Been looking for a good all metric tape, and these were dirt cheap to boot.

• Like 6

15% off at Acme tools today. I think this is the best deal you will find this month. $212 for a 9.0, a fuel sawzall, and a rapid charger. [emoji102][emoji102][emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji533]

Screenshot_2016-11-07-05-43-26.png

Wow what a great deal I had No idea about that sale!! There around 265 at Home Depot after tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, pancing said:

Yay free tools!

Good one! Free tools are the best tools!

Which reminds me, @JimboS1ice I use those 7" alligators daily, handed them to another guy today to use real quick, then he offered to keep them safe for me in his toolbag... uh no, not happening!! So I told him where to go, namely KC TOOL!!!

• Like 3

I just got done trying this Bebe out!! Works like a champ! I didn't get it new but it's practically new very good condition off a Craigslist listing for $260 21in self propelled I was planning on buying new in the next month or so but couldn't pass this deal. Just hoping I didn't screw myself.....

IMG_1522.JPG

image.jpg

• Like 10

Taige lathe. Turns wood and metal and takes up much less room than my G0602 grizzley.  Has a 3 jaw self centering chuck, six cutting tools, tool post, tail center with drill chuck. Already made the wife three rings, trimmed the head of a 1/4" bolt.  I think I'm in love with this lathe or is it my wife. I get confused about those things. Almost have forgot, it also came with a milling adapter and 7 collets.

taige lathe.jpg

• Like 8

Well I've been  playing  with the new hitachi  triple  hammer  for the past hour putting  it against  the makita  td170  it is fast but no faster than the makita  I like it but was expecting  more I ordered  a 6ah battery  so maybe  that will bring  it alive but so far with the compact  3 ah battery  it's no faster than the makita  actually  slower in a lot of test that was with the 3 ah makita  battery  to

• Like 3

2 hours ago, plumbfitter said:

I just bought some NWS from Lee Valley last thursday. And my order of Wera just came in from KMS today! Boo Yah!

To my surprise the NWS I browsed at lee valley are significantly cheaper than Knipex. Approx 20% or more. Very tempting to get the contractor pack but I'll start with the fantastico. Glad I held off on Knipex comfort grip diagonal cutters. My 8" Knipex snipes came from Amazon today; the needlenose was stabbed through the packaging. Pliers in a bubble mailer...

• Like 2

I got a sawguide too, its actually really friggen nice for the milwaukee 7 1/4, better than the fence that I spent 15$ on for it. Its made out of plastic but hell its a really nice fence. We'll see how long it lasts before i eventually break off the head.

• Like 1

I've got server all and they are fantastic pliers. Super durable finish and the grips are great. Irwin commissioned NWS to make their high end pliers and they want a turd load more than the NWS for rebranded tools! Check out this site too...

http://www.german-hand-tools.com/nws-products.html

I've got the Irwin branded NWS fantastico's, or power slot diagonals. As Irwin calls them. They cut great but they look ugly as all hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2