What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

29 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Screenshot_2016-11-07-06-55-53.png

Wera six piece set. Thanks bmack. The insulated ones are even cheaper.

This is why I love SYW! I need to do a spreadsheet of what I've bought and the out of pocket cost. For a while I was buying Knipex, Wera and Gearwrench stuff for 90% off or more. Now I'm down to about 60% to 80% off. This is one reason I have soo many screwdrivers haha.

• Like 3

Nothing too exciting, grabbed a couple things today at Lowes. Was going to grab the 18v Bosch jigsaw but they were out. adb0d98680e887c5a8b2b53021666978.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey you got the Dixon! I still haven't tried mine yet the marker is nice though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hey you got the Dixon! I still haven't tried mine yet the marker is nice though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I had been wanting to grab one, but just never did. I happened to see it and thought I would try it out. Seems like a pretty nice setup. I like the built in sharpener in the handle.

Nothing too exciting, grabbed a couple things today at Lowes. Was going to grab the 18v Bosch jigsaw but they were out. adb0d98680e887c5a8b2b53021666978.jpg

Been using the markers for a little while and I love them. Picked up the pencil last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2016 at 7:51 AM, kruton said:

Hey Kruton! Where did you pick up that marker/pencil?

I bought a similar one that cost me about $18 from Woodcraft, I believe it's called a PicoDry pencil

Hey Kruton! Where did you pick up that marker/pencil?

I bought a similar one that cost me about $18 from Woodcraft, I believe it's called a PicoDry pencil

I got it at Lowes, it seems to be Dixons version of the Pica. I think I got it with 12 refill leads for 8 and some change

7 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Thirty percent off clearance prices at CPO. Whether or not you ever get your orders is another thing...

Screenshot_2016-11-09-08-37-07.png

Looks like you forgot to apply your metal10 coupon on that order...

Picked this up today. Was looking for one to come up at a good price. $50. Really good shape. Needs a cleaning. I think I'll make it an over the winter project. Got it because my grandpa had one in his shop and I wasn't able to get it before they sold the estate. Not sure if it is exactly like it but darn close. It is missing the table lock lever if anyone knows where I could get one I'd appreciate it. Also needs the power cord replaced. [emoji2]

8e79eec48804a75c598fc71ce4fdf547.jpg
76640c53ce87b5264f2e25fbb66018a7.jpg
ead1ebbe2150c1e48407e9104721f301.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Just now, rrich1 said:

Picked this up today. Was looking for one to come up at a good price. $50. Really good shape. Needs a cleaning. I think I'll make it an over the winter project. Got it because my grandpa had one in his shop and I wasn't able to get it before they sold the estate. Not sure if it is exactly like it but darn close. It is missing the table lock lever if anyone knows where I could get one I'd appreciate itemoji2.png

8e79eec48804a75c598fc71ce4fdf547.jpg
76640c53ce87b5264f2e25fbb66018a7.jpg
ead1ebbe2150c1e48407e9104721f301.jpg

Very good lookin drill press man if you have any questions about any parts clean or that just yell :) i would be glad to help have a good one 

• Like 1

Very good lookin drill press man if you have any questions about any parts clean or that just yell [emoji4] i would be glad to help have a good one 

Thanks. I'll do a thread on here when I do it.

I downloaded the product booklet from vintage machinery. At least I will have a diagram to take apart and put it all back together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rrich1 said:

Thanks. I'll do a thread on here when I do it.

I downloaded the product booklet from vintage machinery. At least I will have a diagram to take apart and put it all back together.

Can't wait to see the pictures and when its done man how old is she :)