What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Bought these this morning for my Mother. She needed a drill to keep in the house, and I'm okay with her borrowing mine, but the deal was pretty good. I was going to get her an older model of the impact, with a battery and charger for $50. For $100 got her the compact drill/driver kit, and picked up the "newer" model $80 impact for free. 3491f64cac68f2b01836da14d3d0ed30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

06ae27b636918ffd94f6e3b0973774da.jpg

My Dad bought me this at HD this morning! And I've already been putting it to use!

7be3271e931beb7e8388d7f50c979403.jpg

And I had to buy this today! Dad will be inheriting the M12 fuel 5 3/8" saw. I've also been putting the saw to use tonight. I'm making some floating shelves out of 2x12 cedar that I had laying around for my moms house. I ripped it in half with an old ryobi table saw. 12119371d9bc50dea93072dbe6ac6b22.jpg

• Like 7

Got this on sale through Amazon, pretty poor finishing and not as smooth as the other NWS pliers I have, these might go back:

4pC8bT6.jpg

I like how Sears keeps buying me really expensive Knipex tweezers:

ROHD6Sr.jpg

Good to know on the angle pliers! I've been contemplating buying them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NicolasRamos said:

Good to know on the angle pliers! I've been contemplating buying them.

I think I will return and get another one set. The other Irwin NWS I have were much better, this feels rough to close, the tips aren't the same size(though they do line up) and there are bumps on the top like there's something in the coating. Other than the roughness, it's live-able but for the price it should be better. Hoping it's a one-off problem, might want to try it so you can get them while they're on sale. $31 is good for them...if they're the same quality as the other pliers.

• Like 1

So I'm the unfortunate sob to run the Xmas tree corral at my store, I cant find or fit into my old pair of duluth pants I bought when i did construction in oklahoma because I lost a ton of weight so i bought some with the 20% off deal. I Think they cheapened the fabric. Its been 3 days and the wallet area is already beginning to show signs of failure, some of the seams are starting to show, though they're double stitched. I have a pair of faded glory cargo's that I've had for 5 years that look better than these. Has anyone bought any firehose pants from duluth lately?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RickyMcGrath said:

Some of what I bought yesterday.

uh yeah I've been keeping track of your purchase history and I wish to be given a tour of your mini home depot in your basement, garage, and the 6 pods sitting in your backyard please ok Thanks! ???

Hold up hold up, thought you were @77Ford by the picture lol 

• Like 4

I did not buy it for all of those same reasons. Not to mention it doesn't stack with or fit in any other stackable storage. It isn't worth the money. Take it back.

I am currently using a husky cantilever tool box made by Keter. They're the same company that made the original Kreg cantilever tool box.
c5521fb7334b4956031bfe40140fecda.jpg

I just saw these at Home Depot but I'm not sure if it'll fit in this one... only $18
2e48bcb124d0d95c696c952b1021bb5e.jpg
7f32fba1b167be79c61793a5d2408c22.jpg
439cf7820738c89656ae87e0fd910d32.jpg
db324ad1a83f5eb3f979792db5fc65ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

This was delivered today, it's still in the box by the door because my knee is still swollen and hurts like hell. I definitely shouldn't have bought it but I couldn't resist!

Ex4E8x7.jpg

maybe so but now that you have it you will eventually wonder way you waited so long......I have pretty much the same thing (different brand) and I don't think a day goes by without using it for something.....

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

This was delivered today, it's still in the box by the door because my knee is still swollen and hurts like hell. I definitely shouldn't have bought it but I couldn't resist!

Ex4E8x7.jpg

Have the same one in 10" ..... LOVE IT 

• Like 3

Since I don't have any money I didn't buy any of the stuff I really wanted today maybe next year.... I did pick up this big Milwaukee holesaw kit, I've had my eye on it for almost a year now but I could never afford the $80 price tag... got it for 38 bucks today very excited!!
8f12c515fa89c96ac7bafe8250568ca7.jpg

This is my favorite super glue in the world some of the best gel glue out there. It's always about five bucks a bottle so I couldn't pass three for five dollars up!
0aa176fc45217e0b71322b9c0d5e7f72.jpg

And then 80 batteries for $9 seems like a score too!
5a3c92f407c641ef8d38a1fc3b38eb2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4