My tools / ToughSystem Racking

Mr. Yellow

I had a guy like that for a dewalt dcd985 hammerdrill who wouldn't email me back for days sometimes and then I have up on him well he ended up emailing me like a weekend later and asked if I still wanted it he was askin 150$ and I told him I only had 80$ and dude he took it! I got a brand spankin new in the box hammerdrill for 80 bucks!! And this was like mayby 6-8monthes after they just hit the stores!

• 2 months later...

So you guys have this easy to take off throat plate on the DeWALT tablesaws in the US. Somehow we don't have that.

I've been looking at it several times and someone even told me it wouldn't fit. I'm stubborn when it comes to things like this.

Got online and found a parts dealer that ships internationally. So I'm happy to now have something simple as a throatplate that you can remove by hand rather than with a hex key. Simple, but makes life behind the tablesaw a bit easier ;)

On the left is the original throat plate that comes standard on the tablesaws in Europe.

throat%20plate.JPG

Okay so let me ask you this Regopit....everybody says no on the dado set for the 745 but I have read a couple of opinions that you can. What's your thoughts on it? I'd really like to put a Freud set on there but am truthfully nervous!

NER, my 745 came with that plate which is awesome and they increased the max cut width too! The fence is fantastic and I'm really having fun with this little guy. I'm not cutting sheets, I use my TS55REQ for that but it is awesome at what I am using it for.

It is a great saw for sure!

My take on the dado is that the motor might not be quite up to par and it's small and light so they don't want idiots damaging the saw or themselves.. I don't take you for an idiot so listen to the saw and use your judgement. Run multiple shallow passes to ease the stress on the saw.

I have actually never tried to put a dado stack on my saw so I'm not positive but I would imagine that the arbor length may limit you to the max dado width you can run.

I would say you should be able to engage all threads on the arbor nut to call it good

Do you have a router table or a router that will run on your track saw rails? That's always another option

• 3 weeks later...

I know if i put my Ridgid storage containers the pile would be pretty High. I have it kind of set up but I need to get some foam and really get things going. I have just had a case of the blahs after getting sick twice so far this winter and the cold.