If you had $1000 for tools what would you buy

Logan

If you got $1000 for tools what would you buy (don't worry about tax)

I would get a

Dewalt router with plunge base $200

Husky portable work bench on sale for $50

Ford stool $40

Ridgid table saw $530

Dewalt bench grinder $130

Irwin chisels $50

Also looking for a router in the future. I'm getting the new Dewalt finish nailer so I'll include this in the budget. Hole Saw Kit. Dewalts new Impact wrench. Hart Quick-Tatch combo kit (ultra slick). Full set of needed Knipex hand tools (have some, want them all). 

Might have blown the budget but that's about all I really need to finish my must have list for a long time. 

I could use a 3/4" drive socket set. Currently I have some mismatched 3/4 sockets an bent breaker bar. The proto an Armstrong 3/4" set I want are both over a grand new. If I see a lightly used set locally for sale I would consider it if price was right. Tool budget is a little low cause I just recently bought a millwakee magnetic drill press.

Systaniers or tough boxes i have tools all over in different bags. I used to have a lot of older tools in either metal or a good plastic case. I really hate this bag shit when you by a tool. I remember all my dads tools in nice metal boxes. Needless to say I lost almost everything during Hurricane sandy slow started buying everything back. Buts most of the new tools come with bags. I'll pay extra for a good case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for some reason recently i have really been wanting a Plasma cutter.... not sure why as i usually work with wood but they are just so darn cool! i do have a few welders and mess with metal from time to time so maybe one day!

I've done a little work with a plasma cutter and those things are bad ass, regardless of need it's a really awesome tool to have.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk