redmed

Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

Well I made the leap and picked up my very own M18 table saw!  Wow this is a really nice machine, I checked it for square and also the 45 degree adjustment and only made very minor adjustments.  I'd have to say that the biggest adjustment I had to make was to the scale for the fence but even it was off probably 1/16th at the most.  Used it for a quick project in the house over the weekend, and though I validated the measurements I used the installed (and recently calibrated scale) for my setup and it cut the exact measurement perfectly!  Had to order the stand separate since they were all out at my local HD but I am liking this baby.  I installed a 40 tooth Diablo blade since it makes such gorgeous cuts and have been very satisfied with the results. Can't wait to put to some real use. I am not in the business I'm a DIYer but I will be leading a group of guys as we do some major renovations to our newly acquired church so anticipating the need I wanted to get this thing home and get it adjusted and tested so when our project starts it's ready to go.

M18 table saw1.jpg

M18 table saw.jpg

Table Saw in action.jpg

• Like 2

Just a heads up. HD has the table saw available with a free additional 12Ah battery. I just got mine delivered and the battery is just shipped alongside in a separate box and comes in the standard retail single pack packaging. Nice deal considering how expensive those batteries are.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 9:57 AM, JerryNY said:

Just a heads up. HD has the table saw available with a free additional 12Ah battery. I just got mine delivered and the battery is just shipped alongside in a separate box and comes in the standard retail single pack packaging. Nice deal considering how expensive those batteries are.

Deal is also available online through Toolnut and Acme - free shipping on both and no taxes (at least for me).

While I don't need any encouragement to get the 7"/9" grinder because I need one like I need a hole in my head but it's kind of funny it's the only new HD tool not in the promotion.

• Like 1

For those looking at the free 12AH battery with the new saws (chain, table, circular, super -zall), the Acme veterans day 11% discount DOES stack.  Most other promos I've seen have specifically excluded these deals, but there's a good chance for a double deal.

image.png.d38839809b4d5c3913367b6149ebbbd5.png

• Like 2