Giveaway week what do you want to win

Logan

With giveaway week going on what do you want to win the most.

Winning anything would be awesome but I would want the Dewalt sander 

good luck in winning crew 

thank you Dan and Eric for the awesome giveaways 

Heck, I'd be happy with anything. Like you said, these are some awesome giveaways.

That being said, the Ego would be sick. I've learned to despise shoveling the driveway. I'm assuming it's because I plow/shovel all night for work, and the last thing I want to do is shovel more when I get home after an all nighter.

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would be happy with anything as well, but the sander and the IR impact wrench would be my top choice. I don't typically get too much snow and when I do the main road is never cleared very well so the Ego would get the driveway clear but I wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

• Like 1

I'd love to win the IR impact wrench the most. I want to get into their battery system to try a few other tools.

I don't really need another sander since I already have the Milwaukee and the Festool Pro 5 LTD will be here...eventually. I don't need the Southwire tester because I just got the Milwaukee. I wouldn't say no to the Kobalt drill but I'm not really looking to get into their battery system. I don't need the Klein backpack but would take any hand tools.

In all honesty, the only item on the list that really holds my interest is the EGO snowblower. I have all of the sanders, impact wrenches, drills, tool bags/cases, and hand tools that I currently need, with the exception of more extreme tool items that would generally not show up in any prize package. I also generally don't use bluetooth items either and will be hard wiring a sound system into my current house as the renovation progresses. So that sort of leaves the mac daddy as the stand out...

I would be overjoyed to win something. Very rarely am I that lucky. The IR impact would be the most useful for me at work. I have been eyeballing one for a wile. It is on my dream list of tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well shit, since you asked...

1.) Ego snow blower

2.) DeWalt sander

3.) IR impact

Other than that, anything that says "Ryobi" on it of course. Or anything Klein, maybe Southwire since it seems like a decent lineup of products. Really enjoying the Klein meter that I got from the guys, use it every day at work and it's a beaut! Wouldn't mind more electrical tools that are of good quality...

But, like I said before, I'm not here for the free tools... 0036.gif

• Like 4

This is hard to pick. Anything would be awesome to win. I have to answers for this. The first is what I want and the second is what I need or would use the most. Let's face it, if I could get them all I would take them all. I'd be like a kid in a candy store..

WANT:The Ingersoll Rand

Need/ Use : would have to be the Klein stuff

The Kobalt would be nice but I'm on the Red team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably the Ingersol Rand. I don't have that size and it would be nice. I'd probably electrocute myself with any of the electrical stuff. Lol. The radio would be nice for my garage. Living in Illinois the snow blower would come in handy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On 1/1/2017 at 10:40 PM, BMack37 said:

The ROS is something I need but will probably buy before it's announced. The Milwaukee radio and IR would be awesome. It's a killer giveaway week!

Took a whole two days for that to happen! haha. So I guess back to the radio or the IR...but I would really be happy with anything, I wasn't expecting to use the Kleins I got last year but was surprised when I got them and have used them all year at work.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2017 at 9:27 PM, jtkendall said:

I would be happy with anything as well, but the sander and the IR impact wrench would be my top choice. I don't typically get too much snow and when I do the main road is never cleared very well so the Ego would get the driveway clear but I wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

You could strap it to the front of your truck!

That way you could clear the main road too. :D

• Like 1