Where's John from NER been?

MikeyB

prolly busy....like me in the past couple weeks...but im back now [emoji14]

Good to see you back man!

Where do you guys get off thinking that work is more important than the crew! Seriously though, sometimes it just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Where do you guys get off thinking that work is more important than the crew! Seriously though, sometimes it just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day.

You got that right, I just realized its 11 o' clock already

its not the "thinking" about whats important....its more likely no freaking energy to check out the forum. :P

sometimes i wished the day would have more hours

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys!!   Sorry I've been away for so long..

Mostly my time away started with just being super busy with work. on top of that, as many of you know, i got a motorcycle earlier this year and spent a lot of my free time on that.. Add in the summer time responsibilities of having a house and wife and well there goes every last second of time. 

I should be able to manage my time a little better now and make it on here more often. That is thanks in part to the asshole who decided it isn't important to actually pay attention while driving and decided to turn left through my lane while i was out for a Sunday ride a few weeks ago..  I did everything i could but the crash was unavoidable.. cops and insurance place all the blame on him which is a good thing but i'm still the one left with a totaled bike, aches throughout my whole body, several messed up joints and a pretty good size gouge in the side of my knee..  Its all very frustrating to me but i can still be very thankful that it was only me on the bike so no one else was hurt, and the fact that i wasn't hurt much worse than i am or even killed.  

Enough of that depressing news...    lets get back to talking about tools!!!    

It feels good to be back  ;D

Hey Guys!! Sorry I've been away for so long..

Mostly my time away started with just being super busy with work. on top of that, as many of you know, i got a motorcycle earlier this year and spent a lot of my free time on that.. Add in the summer time responsibilities of having a house and wife and well there goes every last second of time.

I should be able to manage my time a little better now and make it on here more often. That is thanks in part to the asshole who decided it isn't important to actually pay attention while driving and decided to turn left through my lane while i was out for a Sunday ride a few weeks ago.. I did everything i could but the crash was unavoidable.. cops and insurance place all the blame on him which is a good thing but i'm still the one left with a totaled bike, aches throughout my whole body, several messed up joints and a pretty good size gouge in the side of my knee.. Its all very frustrating to me but i can still be very thankful that it was only me on the bike so no one else was hurt, and the fact that i wasn't hurt much worse than i am or even killed.

Enough of that depressing news... lets get back to talking about tools!!!

It feels good to be back ;D

Close call there John, happens all to often. Guy I know was killed just a couple of months ago when a pensioner pulled out in front of him. Left a pregnant wife behind

I should be able to manage my time a little better now and make it on here more often. That is thanks in part to the asshole who decided it isn't important to actually pay attention while driving and decided to turn left through my lane while i was out for a Sunday ride a few weeks ago.. I did everything i could but the crash was unavoidable.. cops and insurance place all the blame on him which is a good thing but i'm still the one left with a totaled bike, aches throughout my whole body, several messed up joints and a pretty good size gouge in the side of my knee.. Its all very frustrating to me but i can still be very thankful that it was only me on the bike so no one else was hurt, and the fact that i wasn't hurt much worse than i am or even killed.

Glad your okay, good to have you back, nothing like some rehabilitating tool talk!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. Wow NER I'm sorry to hear bout that man... But I'm happier that ur ok bro and glad to have u back!

That is thanks in part to the asshole who decided it isn't important to actually pay attention while driving and decided to turn left through my lane while i was out for a Sunday ride a few weeks ago..  I did everything i could but the crash was unavoidable.. cops and insurance place all the blame on him which is a good thing but i'm still the one left with a totaled bike, aches throughout my whole body, several messed up joints and a pretty good size gouge in the side of my knee.. 

That sucks man. Someone needs to invent a 12V siren or something than warns drivers of proximity to riders/peds...

Geez, glad you're ok. I've known too many people that were in bike accidents and had it pretty bad afterward. My friend's Dad just recently got his neck brace off after over a year. Don't want to talk about some others...scary stuff man. It makes me sick how some people don't pay attention when driving.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back and kind words! Who's better than the crew..... Nobodyyyyy!!!!!

Having been through the accident, getting thrown from my bike, literally flipping through the air then bouncing and tumbling down a road with traffic on both sides it really is a miracle that I walked away in as good of shape as I am in . it could have been so much worse and I'm totally aware of that and so thankful... Like Bmack and turner said, its all too often that things end much worse for motorcycle riders.. At this point I think I'm going to thank my lucky stars and not tempt fait for at least a damn long time.. Myself alone and my wife and I together had so many good rides this summer and made a ton of great memories. There is nothing quite like cruising down a twisty road on a motorcycle but there is just too many idiots out there. Its a shitty reality.

Thank god you are ok and now lets make this about me. Who was I going to hang out with at the Festool connect next year if it would have been worst that ChrisK guy. All joking aside I have been in a few bike accidents and they are not fun but I still ride not as much as i use to but I still get out. Looking forward to hanging out again and I hope that Chris can make it. Take care of your yourself and have you gave it any thought to who you would leave you tools to if you deiced to take the bake out for a spin.  

• Like 2