What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

10 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

These available in Canada?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry no it is not but from what I have read it has a problem with vibration compared to the North America's palm design model

maybe that is why the second handle? not sure.....

I know my Milwaukee ROS is great sand all day no problem with vibration.....

• Like 1

sorry no it is not but from what I have read it has a problem with vibration compared to the North America's palm design model

maybe that is why the second handle? not sure.....

I know my Milwaukee ROS is great sand all day no problem with vibration.....

There no problem with vibration, it's very nice sander

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, rees332 said:

There no problem with vibration, it's very nice sander

awesome, I have read some reports stating that hopefully not on all units.....and maybe you have a good one. 

Got some awesome deals today and i'm very happy. 1st up , finally found a complete Ridgid R4091 10" Commercial tile saw at HD for $150 out the door. Next up , found the M18 Fuel Band saw kit at local Pawn shop for $240 , then grabbed the 1/4" fuel impact at a Flea Market for $25 brand new never used. and Last the M12 copper tube cutter for $50 at HD on clearance. 

020.JPG

023.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

• Like 5

Got some awesome deals today and i'm very happy. 1st up , finally found a complete Ridgid R4091 10" Commercial tile saw at HD for $150 out the door. Next up , found the M18 Fuel Band saw kit at local Pawn shop for $240 , then grabbed the 1/4" fuel impact at a Flea Market for $25 brand new never used. and Last the M12 copper tube cutter for $50 at HD on clearance. 

020.JPG

023.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

Awesome deals buddy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I'll second that!! Very cool, you sure know how to hunt out the deals, @SevenOddosFence

to get this wet saw it took tons of driving around. I actually had to buy 4 of them to finally get one complete. I returned three today and finally put this one together, 

• Like 1

loo

9 minutes ago, Foneguy said:

Picked up a few items over the past week ...... Here's one, I am really pleased with it so far

image.jpeg

looks brand new WEN did you use it?.......see what I did there...lol

• Like 1

On 8/7/2016 at 11:18 AM, chrismccabe484 said:

bb1f7be62b06e0e34bb5c32272560761.jpg finally found the ridgid sander for $35 and had to jumpon it being the last one they had

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Me too! bought one :D

Found the DC287d2 for $110 less than the DCK283d2. Save $110 for the kit with the hammer drill...seems like a no-brainer. Not sure I need a DCF887 impact so fishing for interest on re-sell sites. If I could get $100 for it then I would have a new Dewalt drill and batteries for a song :lol:. Was initially interested in the 791 but not at the prices I'm seeing. Only problem is the temptation to keep the DCF887 will be strong. Kinda crappy that the 796 is longer and heavier than the 791 but my money talks. 

• Like 1