JimboS1ice

What tools did you buy today?

Just saw the Dewalt Flexvolt compressor with two batteries deal via Toolguyd and bought the set. Should be in Wednesday with the bonus Flexvolt battery😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

Just saw the Dewalt Flexvolt compressor with two batteries deal via Toolguyd and bought the set. Should be in Wednesday with the bonus Flexvolt battery😎

If I ever get a compressor I wouldn't mind a flex compressor but I have heard they are loud. 

2 hours ago, Jronman said:

If I ever get a compressor I wouldn't mind a flex compressor but I have heard they are loud. 

No worries for me, I have a Rolair in my shop and it purrs like a kitten 

I got the Ridgid MegaMax system -- base tool and heads: reciprocating saw head, right angle drill head, and SDS drill.  These are much more powerful and solid than the JobMax line, though the JobMax is still quite handy for smaller jobs.  Also picked up a 2 pack of 9ah Octane batteries from HD on a one day sale for $179.

• Like 2

Very lightly used 1.75hp pcs. I got the industrial base and switched out the pcs base that came with it. The previous owner made an outfeed table that comes off and folds up. A cross cut sled, 2 regular brake cartridges, 1 dado cartridge, and a dado throat plate came with it. a1a404e2a86e239647c22f4a9511b0cf.jpgb363c2c15cec72a5936e0c8eb5c78c47.jpg09e63d401e0b1732b1732e69efe83160.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rrich1 said:

Very lightly used 1.75hp pcs. I got the industrial base and switched out the pcs base that came with it. The previous owner made an outfeed table that comes off and folds up. A cross cut sled, 2 regular brake cartridges, 1 dado cartridge, and a dado throat plate came with it. a1a404e2a86e239647c22f4a9511b0cf.jpgb363c2c15cec72a5936e0c8eb5c78c47.jpg09e63d401e0b1732b1732e69efe83160.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Very nice!!!!

Awesome find. I think the cabinet style table saws from SawStop have the best on/off switches. One switch to turn on and off.

17 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Awesome find. I think the cabinet style table saws from SawStop have the best on/off switches. One switch to turn on and off.

Unfortunately they need a beefier bracket holding the switch,  they tend to break with heavy shop use.  They are a nice size for smacking with your knee though.

Ordered a new pair of yellow drills, delivered yesterday................... just not to my address!  DPD, you suck! 

Now the long wait. 

• Like 1

that happened to me with skip the dishes, worst thing was it was pre-paid. neighbor was like thanks......lol got my money back but was hungry.....lol