New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

i would tend to go for a specific built unit, they must be more efficient but not sure... gotta weigh out time vs cost savings and figure out what works better for you.  

woodcraft always seems to have a sale on the smaller Jet ceiling mount filters

grizzly seems to be a good source too.   

http://www.grizzly.com/search/?s=category%3aDust+Collectors&rankBy=price%3aascending

only $160   http://www.grizzly.com/products/Hanging-Air-Filter-3-Speed/G0738

So I went to Woodcraft in Newington NH today to look at.....yes you guessed it....some Festool stuff. While talking to the store manager Mark I was explaining that I needed to go to HD this weekend and get another shop light. Anyways he says "you want to buy some really nice Freud Marketing lights" I said I'd look. I walked out with three brand new Freud wrapped fluorescent lamps. T8 single 48" lights in a under cabinet box with huge Freud name plates on the front. $50! I'll post a picture as soon as I airdrop them to my iPad!

Thanks Madman. These are really special, I really lucked out with that and three! I might try to sell one on CL and that'll pay for the lights but I am not so sure. Nice thing is they came designed to fit under the woodcraft upper shelves so they are equipped with grounded plugs. I might cut them and direct wire them with chain pulls though.

• Like 1

Yeah they're going to look great when I get them in. I didn't get to work on the shop at all today. Preparation for the storm Monday they are forecasting 1'-2' of super heavy cement snow. Plus my wife and I were upstairs working on our future suite remodel. Samantha abused the heck out of some wall studs with my Milwaukee M12 Fuel hackzall. She (and it) did awesome!

Well guys actually I am running ONE midi downstairs in my shop because Samantha has the other one and my RO90 and ES125 sanders upstairs in the bedroom! I'm very nice to her. Everyone else can kiss my lily white New England A$s!!!!!

• Like 1