Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

On 12/6/2016 at 3:51 PM, Daniel Julian said:

So, the miter saw with 9.0 (plus a second "free" 9.0) is still $599. I wonder how long this will stay around? Previously, homedepot.com showed the deal good thru 12/4, but obviously we are past that date and its still showing the same "special buy", but there isn't any mention of an end date now. This is a great deal and I'm hoping it stays till at least the end of the year; hoping my christmas bonus might make it possible!! Anyone know?

Heard it should last through till the new year

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't see this posted yet, but the M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Rocket LED Tower Light Kit is on special buy at Home Depot for $199 with a charger and 5.0 battery through January.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Rocket-LED-Tower-Light-Kit-2130-20P/207121220?MERCH=REC-_-rv_homepage_rr-_-NA-_-207121220-_-N

Online my local HD listed it at the $249 price, but changing stores showed the discounted price. Not sure if it's a fluke with my store or only some stores are offering it. None of the local stores have them in stock so I have to order online anyway. 

• Like 1

I didn't see this posted yet, but the M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Rocket LED Tower Light Kit is on special buy at Home Depot for $199 with a charger and 5.0 battery through January.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Rocket-LED-Tower-Light-Kit-2130-20P/207121220?MERCH=REC-_-rv_homepage_rr-_-NA-_-207121220-_-N

Online my local HD listed it at the $249 price, but changing stores showed the discounted price. Not sure if it's a fluke with my store or only some stores are offering it. None of the local stores have them in stock so I have to order online anyway. 

Ive seen it that price at a few other places

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

AcmeTools.com 17% off one item... code 2017SAVINGS

Good through tomorrow, just the usual caveat:

"Not valid on Festool, Generac, Honda, Husqvarna Outdoor, JET, JLG, Laguna, Makita, Milwaukee Tool Cabinets and select Milwaukee Tools, Powermatic, SawStop, Stabila, Toro, Weber and Yeti.  More restrictions may apply on other brands and products"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 77Ford said:

CPO has the same deal emoji106.png

Promo: HELLO2017

No sales tax emoji4.png

Good thru 1/9/17....emoji323.pngemoji898.pngemoji322.pngemoji324.png

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram

Hmm, if I go to cpomilwaukee.com and put in that promo, it says "promo unknown". If I go to cpooutlets.com it says "can currently NOT be added to your cart". 

• Like 1

Hmm, if I go to cpomilwaukee.com and put in that promo, it says "promo unknown". If I go to cpooutlets.com it says "can currently NOT be added to your cart". 

Sorry.....only on DeWalt tools. I assumed it was for all [emoji107]

I am joining team red.....little by little [emoji106]. Best 12 volt line and lighting goes to Milwaukee [emoji108]

Hmm rumors of hell freezing over are sounding more real ha ha they are great tools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, NicolasRamos said:

I have about 8 of those that someone could have for free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heck if I could get 20 bucks for the 7 or 8 of these brand new things I'm not using would be a killer deal.....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, comp56 said:

heck if I could get 20 bucks for the 7 or 8 of these brand new things I'm not using would be a killer deal.....

What we have to do is buy this one and then send the receipt around to everyone in the crew so that we can each "return" the 7-8 that we've all got sitting in a box/bucket and then everyone can go on a tool buying spree!

if only...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, khariV said:

What we have to do is buy this one and then send the receipt around to everyone in the crew so that we can each "return" the 7-8 that we've all got sitting in a box/bucket and then everyone can go on a tool buying spree!

if only...

it would only work for so long, HD would end up with so many they would drop the price so low it wouldn't be worth it....

• Like 1

I have about 8 of those that someone could have for free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey, don't ruin the market! You have supply you just need to create the demand. You could probably toss them on ebay for $15-20 each and find someone who wants them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, DR99 said:

Sometimes management has no clue. This is priced more than a charger at retail price!! http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Battery-Charger-48-59-2401/202043587

Yeah I would take it back and demand a refund. I also have one I would be willing to give away.

A side note. You think the manufacturers would wise up and enable chargers to plug into each other and/or perhaps dock with each other. It would beat using 4 or more plugs on power strip.  

28 minutes ago, Claeg said:

Yeah I would take it back and demand a refund. I also have one I would be willing to give away.

A side note. You think the manufacturers would wise up and enable chargers to plug into each other and/or perhaps dock with each other. It would beat using 4 or more plugs on power strip.  

Get a Rapid Charge Station and never need two chargers again. :)

rapidchargestation.jpg

• Like 2