Black Friday tool shopping!!!

Downshftking

I'll tell you one thing I won't be doing is waiting in line at 1am to get ANYTHING! Lol did it years ago and not happening again. But if I see an online deal I may go for it. I have some shotguns on my list too if they end up on a Black Friday deal, those are tools in my book.

We visited you guys one year for black friday and I have to say you guys are nuts....................we have boxing day same thing wanna see nice people in Canada don't go shopping Dec 26th.......

I use to do it.But not the last few years.There are just way to many human ''Tools'' for me out there.My trust in people and crowds these days is not very high.Plus I do not like what it has become.It has Gobbled up Thanksgiving and the meaning of Thanksgiving.Family morals went right out the window about the same time Black Friday became popular.I hate to be doom and gloom.But I think we will see metal detectors in the big box stores before we know it.

I think I'm gonna grab an 18V drill to keep in the truck. I could just get a battery and move a Milwaukee into road service, but I'm feeling exotic and for the price of a battery I can get a 1 battery combo on BF.

I'm thinking either Dewalt or Makita. Dewalt would make the most sense as I already have compatible 20V Mac tools, but I'm kinda wanting to open up my options. The most that would ever be added would be a 1/2" impact and possibly a recip saw.

Decisions decisions......

I'm with you Hugh! Unfortunately, Mrs. Conductor revels in the madness and thrives in the chaotic nature of it all.

Black Friday is to my wife what a full moon is to a werewolf. It unleashes something inside of her not seen at any other time in the year.

What this means is that Conductor's ass will be in line at

Toys 'R' Us for 5+ hours in the cold waiting for a fantastic bargain on some shit I don't even need, all while Mrs. Conductor sits in the warm car with her mother and my mother and plot their strategy like they're getting ready to invade Normandy.

• Like 2

I'm with you Hugh! Unfortunately, Mrs. Conductor revels in the madness and thrives in the chaotic nature of it all.

Black Friday is to my wife what a full moon is to a werewolf. It unleashes something inside of her not seen at any other time in the year.

Toys 'R' Us for 5+ hours in the cold waiting for a fantastic bargain on some shit I don't even need, all while Mrs. Conductor sits in the warm car with her mother and my mother and plot their strategy like they're getting ready to invade Normandy.

. Bahahahhaha Hilarious C man!!! It is a adrenaline for sure!

That my friend is why thermoses were invented to put hot tea and whiskey in it for consumption to tolerate the high levels of stupidity and ignorance you will encounter.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our HD has the Bosch 12" Axial Glide miter saw for 520 right now. One of the guys in the tool section said it would probably drop a couple more times since they haven't moved many. I'm hoping it makes a big drop black friday.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure Black Friday is what it use to be, with all the online retailers one can pretty much get deals year round.  For me, it's not just the price, I factor in my time and stress levels I would endure, just for a chance that the item isn't already sold out.  But the main factor, i'm not a people person LOL, I hate crowds.