IM PISSED!!!!

Bigmikez

ouch. sorry. For the record it wasn't this NY dumbass. I'be had my ATM card skimmed which sucked too a while back.

. LOL Jerry I didn't mean in any way to offend New York bro I'm just talking about the idiot him or herself I just can't believe these people man....
  • Like 1

Wow sorry to hear that Mikez, shit like that can make you lose your mind. I'm glad to hear you can get your money back, just a pain your the victim twice, once by the jack-off's then you have to jump through hoops to get your money. Best of luck.

. Thanks bro I appriciate it, Thank god we will be getting it back and really sucks that we won't be able to have it back for a couple days, tomorrow we have to go down there and fill out some forms:( luckily we have another savings in another bank that can back me up on bills for the moment....I was not expecting this today....
  • Like 2

. LOL Jerry I didn't mean in any way to offend New York bro I'm just talking about the idiot him or herself I just can't believe these people man....

No offense taken. There are plenty of dumbasses here but these fraud guys are smart and the work they go through to steal stuff makes you wonder what they could do if they aimed that effort at legit things lol. Good luck and sorry to hear of your troubles.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that Mike hope they resolve everything quickly. You might want to go and change your important passwords and enable two factor authentication on those accounts. 2FA is annoying but it works if you don't know its where they send you a text or email before you can log in.

Thanks crew u guys are the Best bros to have!! I'm leaving work early today to go resolve all that mess but yea it's crazy how many people go threw it on a daily basis I've talk to about a dozen people today who've just got there credit and debit cards hacked with! So crazy....

Sorry to hear that Mike hope they resolve everything quickly. You might want to go and change your important passwords and enable two factor authentication on those accounts. 2FA is annoying but it works if you don't know its where they send you a text or email before you can log in.

. Thanks Jason I'm definitely gonna ask for that today.