Show your new toys

BK13

i have to make an announcement - new tools in the mail today from KMS Tools! :P

4day shipping from canada, not bad at all, $35 for brokerage fee, stupid UPS!

Bosch CLPK233-181L

2x Bosch CAG180BL ( 4-1/2" Angle Grinder - Cordless with Lboxx2 - bare tool )

2x Bosch DCB724B24 - 7-1/4" 24T Circular Saw Blade

2x 5Ah Dewalt batteries (try to resale them)

i ordered 2x angle grinder because if you order any (2) bare tools you get a 4ah battery + charger FREE

its actually missing so i called them today but the online sales department was not there anymore. so tmw another try.

im going to sell one of the angle grinder to cover some costs.

also an upgraded picture of my Lboxx's - its getting more and more.

i made a little slideshow instead loading up each picture.

and sorry for the messy garage, still in the remodeling process :D

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/MadManDeluxe/slideshow/new%20toys

• Like 1

i have to make an announcement - new tools in the mail today from KMS Tools! :P

4day shipping from canada, not bad at all, $35 for brokerage fee, stupid UPS!

Bosch CLPK233-181L

2x Bosch CAG180BL ( 4-1/2" Angle Grinder - Cordless with Lboxx2 - bare tool )

2x Bosch DCB724B24 - 7-1/4" 24T Circular Saw Blade

2x 5Ah Dewalt batteries (try to resale them)

i ordered 2x angle grinder because if you order any (2) bare tools you get a 4ah battery + charger FREE

its actually missing so i called them today but the online sales department was not there anymore. so tmw another try.

im going to sell one of the angle grinder to cover some costs.

also an upgraded picture of my Lboxx's - its getting more and more.

i made a little slideshow instead loading up each picture.

and sorry for the messy garage, still in the remodeling process :D

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/MadManDeluxe/slideshow/new%20toys

Let us know how it goes Madman I'm curious to here!

the KMS Tool's online sales department is awesome.

just 1 person works in that department from 8am-3:30pm PST (just to let you know because KMS hours are from 8-6pm )

i just mentioned i ordered 2x tool only items and then she interrupted me and said oh you didnt get the free battery and charger.

so she updated the order and they send another package free of charge out, i already got the tracking number. awesome service

Nice one Chad. Nothing beats that shade of yellow! Wish they brought that baby to Europe. And the pressurewashers and....and...and....

Hey Chris, here's something for your wishlist...

CTLSYS.jpg

Systainer vac. Read about it today in a magazine that came in the mail, but you've probably, already, definitely seen it

• Like 1

Nice one Chad. Nothing beats that shade of yellow! Wish they brought that baby to Europe. And the pressurewashers and....and...and....

CTLSYS.jpg

Systainer vac. Read about it today in a magazine that came in the mail, but you've probably, already, definitely seen it

Wow!! I haven't seen that yet.. I have thought many times of making something like this myself. Hopefully it will be able to run off AC wall power or battery power. That would be sweet.

Wow!! I haven't seen that yet.. I have thought many times of making something like this myself. Hopefully it will be able to run off AC wall power or battery power. That would be sweet.

It is available for pre-order in the UK now. Sadly only 220v right now. Lets hope for a 110v version and a US release!

CTLSYS.jpg

Thanks Mr Yellow! I'm not so sure I'm sold on that guy but I have two midis, one set up permanently for my KAPEX and the other floats around. I can definitely see that as a table top unit though.

For the little jobs and doing sanding around the house it's great I reckon. But yeah, if you already have 2 Midi's.

If you ever get one, you loose your Festool snob status and it will magically turn into 'dustnut' ;)

I really like the way it is designed. Could definitely see DeWALT doing that with a Toughsystem...