Show your new toys

BK13

i paid with credit card but still no charge on it. im even curious if they charge it in USD with the 0.8 exchange ratio.

Yeah I'm hopeful of the same thing Madman. I had LASIK in 2000 in Montreal (nicest city next to Sam Diego I've ever been to) and I paid for the surgery on my credit card and when I got the bill it was a LOT less than the price I paid there, I'm hopeful this is the same thing.

Thank you sir! It was cheaper than the original nailer by like five bucks! Both brushless both with 4.0s this one has two speeds.

i watched a few vids on youtube - definitely a really cool nailer.

Yeah I'm hopeful of the same thing Madman. I had LASIK in 2000 in Montreal (nicest city next to Sam Diego I've ever been to) and I paid for the surgery on my credit card and when I got the bill it was a LOT less than the price I paid there, I'm hopeful this is the same thing.

what just made me curious, there is nowhere a point of CAD - just the $$$ sign....other sides actually say CAD$ or so.

but Sam mentioned that it gonna be less because they sell in CAD. but lets see :D

my package gonna have 10 items in it haha - cant wait to get the email that its finally shipped and i hope it wont take so long for the trip.