What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

3 minutes ago, TD-Millwork&Metal said:

New to the forum but not TIA...

Here's my Xmas loot from my GF....Almost cried when I woke up to this :lol:

Not shown here is the 2763-20 Milwaukee M18 Fuel 1/2" Impact driver with friction ring I picked up from HD last night....new fav toy for sure 

IMG_20161224_121542_424.jpg

Wow, if you guys split up, let me know ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TD-Millwork&Metal said:

Not shown here is the 2763-20 Milwaukee M18 Fuel 1/2" Impact driver with friction ring I picked up from HD last night....new fav toy for sure 

Thats about how much I got out of christmas... almost... lol :)

Great collection.

Well today is my final day of UPS Christmas. Nothing else coming :(

Festool DTS400 sander and assorted grits of sandpaper.

Lie Nielsen "Hot Dog" for my #62 plane and Lie Nielsen block plane which is similar to the one I got yesterday but not rabbeting. I have a Lie Nelson large closed router plan on order but its about 5 weeks out.

Marc Spagnuolo's hybrid woodworking book is costing me some money but I am sure Lie Nielsen appreciates it :-\

20170126_122156.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, TD-Millwork&Metal said:

You better  keep  her  lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dwasifar said:

The Wen nailer arrived:

IMG_20170126_132934.jpg

It's not beautiful, but it looks functional:

IMG_20170126_133103.jpg

The owner's manual contains this memorable piece of advice:

IMG_20170126_133444.jpg

Hahaha thats awesome! 

Let us know how the nailer is after you test it. I was thinking about getting one but the super low price worried me a bit

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dwasifar said:

The Wen nailer arrived:

It's not beautiful, but it looks functional:

The owner's manual contains this memorable piece of advice:

IMG_20170126_133444.jpg

That is hilarious!

I'd be interested as well to know how good it is...interesting how they colored it, normally their colors are black and orange.

• Like 1

This showed up from Home Depot this morning. Unfortunately the UPS driver is inept and dropped it onto my steps instead of placing it on them and managed to break the case in two places and rearrange the entire contents of the case. I had just the 1/4" Dowel kit coming from Sears, I ordered the entire kit from Home Depot afterwards since it was so cheap, but somehow when it got to UPS in Maryland last night the contents of my package went "missing". They found the box empty and discarded in the facility. I chatted with Sears and they gave me a full refund, some coupons, and 10% off my next order (supposedly but I don't have a coupon code yet).

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

• Like 6

So went to lowes(convienence) to replace my auto center punch. See how this one last lol. But since i was in a tool store and have a problem, my name is aaron and im an addict, i bought the 8v dewalt drill.  And since the dewalt distributor was there i got a 10% off coupon. 40 minutes later i bought the tool i needed and the tool i was gonna buy on amazon next week.  Hopefully the wife doesn't look at the account hahaha.

20170127_114235.jpg

• Like 4

So went to lowes(convienence) to replace my auto center punch. See how this one last lol. But since i was in a tool store and have a problem, my name is aaron and im an addict, i bought the 8v dewalt drill.  And since the dewalt distributor was there i got a 10% off coupon. 40 minutes later i bought the tool i needed and the tool i was gonna buy on amazon next week.  Hopefully the wife doesn't look at the account hahaha.

20170127_114235.jpg

Those are nice I have the straight version of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1